So a few catch-ups:
- Education Yorkshire – fantastic. I thought I was watching Kes at first but clear evidence (if we didn’t already know it) that teaching is as much about empathy and relationships as well as knowledge and skills.
- Move back to linear examinations – ill informed.
- Free Schools – there is finally a realisation they are not free!
- Dominic Cummings Thesis – Interesting but lacking coherence. It would be good to see more in the political world try to articulate their theories (or lack of).
- The counting of First exam entry results in league tables – an interesting political move which will have a significant impact but will still have unintended consequences.